NOTE: All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
- All items are subject to prior sale
- Prices listed are in Australian dollars unless otherwise selected via the drop down box provided.
- Prices listed are for the item only. See Delivery for more information.
- All transactions are completed through a secure server and we do not share or store confidential materials. See Privacy section.
- Orders may be cancelled prior to the item being shipped. Please contact us immediately should you wish to do so.
- The French Jewel Box is not accountable for any customs or duty taxes imposed by local governments and are not responsible for any costs incurred on the customers end.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Direct transfer
If you wish to pay by an alternative method please contact us to discuss your options.
The French Jewel Box uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by The French Jewel Box or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by The French Jewel Box. For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Returns are accepted under the following conditions:
You notify us of intent to return the item within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
- The item must be returned to us in the same manner as it was sent; registered, insured with tracking available at senders expense within 10 working days.
- All items must be returned in the same original condition with no alterations or damage.
- Refunds will be paid in full minus postage and insurance costs (within 7 days of item received by us) once condition has been checked and confirmed as acceptable.
- The French Jewel Box is not accountable for any customs or duty taxes imposed by local governments and will not refund any costs incurred on the customers end.
- No refunds will be issued on jewellery which have been altered, broken or damaged in any way. Every item returned will be checked thoroughly.
Information collected during the ordering process is for postage and invoicing purposes only. Financial details such as credit card details are deleted upon completion of checkout. All sales are processed though an encrypted server. We utilise Geotrust.
We do not share or sell any information with third parties unless required to by law.
If you have selected to be added to our mailing list you may unsubscribe at any time via the link at the bottom of the email.
Antique and Vintage jewellery is seldom in perfect or ‘new’ condition as age is inherent for it to be classified as such. Small scuffs or wear are considered an acceptable part of the appeal of an antique. Any stronger than usual wear or marks will be listed in the description and may (depending on its location) be visible in the photo.
Please read the description fully to insure that the condition meets your requirements. The image forms part of the description. Rings unsuitable for everyday wear will be listed as ‘delicate’ or ‘dress ring only’. If you have any questions regarding the suitability of a piece for your intended wear please contact us before purchase.
The French Jewel Box endeavours to provide listings that are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Unless otherwise stated all gemstone weights and grades are approximates calculated with the stones in the setting. We pride ourselves on accurate dating and authenticity by manufacture, design, hallmarks, gem cuts, styles, materials and experience. Dating and period attributions are precise in some cases, but due to constant overlap of fashions in time frames a ‘circa’ is commonly the most accurate. Whilst every care is taken to provide accurate & reliable information, commentary & other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability & responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials. We reserve the right to alter any listing at any time without notice. If we deem it necessary we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, & we are under no obligation to update such material.